Posted by Smell No Evil on 7/15/2022 to News
Popular Beachy Scents for summer (or year 'round!):
- Beachy: Day at the beach complete with warm sand, sea spray, salt, jasmine and mandarin.
- Linden Blossom & Jasmine (N): Eucalyptus, fresh herbs, and lemongrass are enhanced with notes of lime blossom and jasmine. Sea moss, jacaranda wood, and patchouli provide a warm finish at the base.
- Ocean Mist (N): Coastal notes of salty ocean air are paired with zesty citrus, beach driftwood, golden amber and coconut.
- Ocean Scent: Sparkling citrus notes married with marine essence and lily.
- Sea Glass: The fresh clean scent of sea water, fresh air, sparkling citrus and soft woods.
- Sea Minerals & Oud: Rich layers of dark woods and oud is misted with sea salt air.
- Seamoss (N): Capturing the cool, salty air of the Icelandic coast, this nurturing, detoxifying scent is comprised of citrus tonic, Moroccan rosemary, salted algae, oakmoss, extract and washed cedar.
- Sun & Sand: A tropical beach breeze of sweet orange blossom, bright citrus, French lavender and powdery musk.
Fragrances denoted with an (N) are made of naturally derived ingredients.